logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Reserved codes for custom needs?

From Andre Hinrichs andre.hinrichs at gmx.de on Fri Nov 6 11:22:27 GMT 2009

Hi List,

I'm just working on a specific style which shall help me mapping some
details when I walk around. E.g. I'd like to have an icon for
traffic_signals and different icons for emergency_phone/telephone and
different icons for post_boxes with collection_times and without
collection_times. Otherwise it's really difficult to see whether I have
already tagged some details or not.

I've searched the current cGPSmapper-UsrMan-v02.5.pdf for assistance but
could not find any codes which I can use for custom needs.

Question: Will I get problems if I use codes which are not listed in the
document or is this just unknown? Or are there even codes which are
reserved for custom needs?

Any help welcome

Andre