logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon incorrectly rendered

From Nop ekkehart at gmx.de on Thu Nov 5 19:52:34 GMT 2009

Felix Hartmann schrieb:
> In general Multipolygons have rendered correctly in mkgmap since quite a
> bit of time. Today I discovered one that is rendered incorrectly (maybe
> this is related to the fact that the tags belonging to it were only
> written on the relation not on the ways itself so I had to include it
> via the relations file

The reason for this problem is that the multipolygon consists of 4 outer
ways. Each of the 4 outer ways is rendered individually, so you get 4
cut off green areas and a hole in the middle.

It seems that this type of multipolygon cannot be rendered properly by
mkgmap yet.

bye
	Nop