logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Do we write the region and/or country index wrongly? Still not able to search addresses outside of current maptile on etrex vista hcx

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Fri Oct 30 17:36:53 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Felix Hartmann
<extremecarver at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Also the cities seem to be missing something, as soon as I type in a
> letter it says none found (only in address search or intersection search
> tab, in the city search tab cities are found - except those with Umlauts
> in their name).

I found on my eTrex that I had to type the ENTIRE city name in before
it was found. That means the incremental search does not work, but the
city can be found (at least in my test with Germany, doing a local
search).

Can you reproduce this?

Cheers.