logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1330: Reduce volume of warnings when turn restriction uses a 'via' way.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Oct 28 20:10:41 GMT 2009

Hi Marko,

> Thanks for committing this, Mark!

No problem, it looked like good stuff.

> I think that I have fixed all turn restriction errors in finland.osm now,
> which means that I should not be bugging you about these error messages
> any more. :-)
>
> Next up are the 69 non-oneway roundabout flare roads.

Ha! 69, that's nothing, I'm currently working my way through the 2000+
flare road errors in the UK! When I have done those, I have 500+
roundabouts that fork or have overlapping segments. Why am I doing this?

Cheers,

Mark