logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction exception 'destination'

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Oct 26 18:18:11 GMT 2009

mkgmap does not like this relation:

except = destination;taxi
restriction = only_straight_on
type = restriction

It does not recognize the 'destination'.  I thought that I would ask if mkgmap
could support the analogy of access=destination on turn restrictions.

In this case, I think that the proper fix is tagging the forbidden destination
street (Keskuskatu) entirely as motor_vehicle=destination.  It is a narrow
street crowded by pedestrians and construction sites, and the other end of
the street (Aleksanterinkatu) is flagged motor_vehicle=destination,
maxspeed=20 by traffic signs.

Best regards,

	Marko