logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1304: Dead end road warning level can now be specified.

From Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net on Thu Oct 22 22:51:00 BST 2009

0> In article <20091022220322.3644c36c at crow>,
0> Mark Burton <URL:mailto:markb at ordern.com> ("Mark") wrote:

Mark> Great, now I need to find another 15 century word to describe the
Mark> opposite situation where multiple oneway roads start at the same
Mark> point.

The logical opposite of "confluence" is "divergence"; sadly, neither
really convey sense of going to (resp. coming from) nowhere, as a
routing black-hole (resp. white hole).  Mmm, perhaps I've found a pair
of late-20th-century terms that could suffice?