logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1304: Dead end road warning level can now be specified.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Oct 22 22:11:21 BST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:03:22PM +0100, Mark Burton wrote:
> > The warnings are great.  JOSM's Validator plugin is not catching the
> > confluence of oneways, and it can't possibly catch the roundabout direction.
> > You see, I am already using that new word.  mkgmap is serving an educational
> > purpose as well. :-)
>
> Great, now I need to find another 15 century word to describe the
> opposite situation where multiple oneway roads start at the same
> point. At the moment it just says: "Source of oneway roads" but that's
> boring, don't you think?

If "pro" is the opposite of "con", how about profluence? :-)
I would not oppose "source|sink of oneway roads".  Boring but understandable.

One last thing: please print the lat/lon link for these messages too:

2009/10/22 23:09:58 WARNING (StyledConverter): Splitting looped way Naavatie (OSM id 4752604) would make a zero length arc, so it will have to be pruned

Best regards,

	Marko