logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Different representations according to resolution

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Wed Oct 21 19:15:33 BST 2009

Toby Speight schrieb:
> Also, it would be
> nice to have roundabouts rendered in the correct colour (motorway,
> trunk, primary, ...) but still appear as 0xc in the routing layer.

For this problem there is an easy solution: Use multiple map layers!

In the background (invisible) I have a routing layer, where every
roundabout has the type 0xc.

On top of that I have in the foreground a display layer, where every
roundabout has the type as a normal trunk, primary or what ever.

Gruss
Torsten