logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unable to send maps with MapSource

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es on Wed Oct 21 17:30:56 BST 2009

Steve Ratcliffe escribió:
> Hi Carlos
>
> On 18/10/2009 22:11, Carlos Dávila wrote:
>
>> I have tried to send maps generated with --index (r1293) to the card in
>> my nuvi, but after some 25% of the process MapSource (6.13.7 and 6.15.6)
>> always ends with an error with a report like this:
>> App: MapSource
>> AT: ...
>> OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
>> Processor: ...
>> MDR_TRIM_ADDR-CXX-321-6.13.7.0 or MDR_TRIM_ADDR-CXX-346-6.15.6.0
>>

> I think I have found what causes this, and it would be good if someone
> could confirm.

It works for me now. I could send all Spain map (five tiles) to an SD
card in about a couple of minutes, but address search is not working in
nuvi. It prompts for State but no State is found and I can't continue
search. In MapSource states/provinces/countries are found for the same map.
Carlos