logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --index

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Oct 21 10:16:03 BST 2009

On 21/10/09 07:52, Chris-Hein Lunkhusen wrote:
> It worked well when building a map with only
> one tile from my germany tiles set.
>
> But when building the full map with 35 tiles
> there was an overflow in the mdr file.
>
> Is this a know problem ?

If you are using the latest version then it is not a known problem and
so could you post the actual error message to help track down the
problem please.

This was only fully fixed in the last couple of days though, so update
if you've not done so already. I have built the whole of Germany with
the current version.

..Steve