logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1294: Added duplicate() method.

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Mon Oct 19 18:59:50 BST 2009

Mark Burton schrieb:
> It was added to solve a problem that Felix discovered when creating
> multiple lines/roads from a single way (using the continue patch). This
> was discussed at some length yesterday.
>
> Hopefully, the maintainer of the continue patch will update the patch
> to include the necessary usage of duplicate().

Ah, now I understand. I thought your patch would add a
duplicate-action-rule.

I think the multiple_garmin_elements patch is based on a change
introduced by myself. In my opinion this patch shouldn't be extended
anymore, since I didn't understand the processing completely when I
introduced the change.
The style-branch is not perfect yet, but it is the much better approach
for the problem. So the corresponding work should be concentrated on
fixing and extending the style-branch instead.

Gruss
Torsten