logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1294: Added duplicate() method.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Oct 19 17:32:45 BST 2009

Hi Torsten,

> Do you have an example, how this feature can be used?
>
> What use do you see for it? (This was propably answered in another
> thread, but I have missed the reasoning.)

It was added to solve a problem that Felix discovered when creating
multiple lines/roads from a single way (using the continue patch). This
was discussed at some length yesterday.

Hopefully, the maintainer of the continue patch will update the patch
to include the necessary usage of duplicate().

Cheers,

Mark