logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1278: Add ability to set a road's class and speed from a CoordPOI.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sun Oct 18 13:55:18 BST 2009

Hi Felix,

> here is the last version (working up to 1277 flawless)

Well, I can't see where the problem is at the moment. I did find and
fix a trivial bug while looking at the code introduced by 1278 so the
time was not wasted!

When you say "created with continue command", what does that mean? Can
you give me a simple example of its use?

Also, please confirm that if you remove the POI, the line will be
created/shown as it should?

Cheers,

Mark