logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1283: Merged the MDR code back to trunk

From Garvan & maew garvan.maew at online.com.kh on Sat Oct 17 09:23:25 BST 2009

When I create a map with the --index option, and install in MapSource
using MapsetToolkit v1.62, and then check the registry entries using the
"Check Registry" option in MapsetToolkit, it reports an Status
Error/Warning stating "FID not matches with MDX file", and gives the FID
as -2181 when the Family ID is should be 5547.

I do not see anything in the registry or map source that might fix this.
Is this an error in mkgmap, in my compile or installation procedures?

Thanks

Garvan