logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Poor man's line draw order - mkgmap dropping extended type lines ?

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Oct 14 15:35:57 BST 2009

Hi Ivan,

> I will try to play with small-area osm contour file (as lines are usually
> ordered by elevation) and map them via style to extended lines. There will
> be no subdivision split as there are no other elements that will cause it.
> Last lines drawn (i.e. certain elevation) would indicate certain threshold.
> I will inform you what it turns out.

You could do that but what would probably be less effort for you is
to wait until this evening when I can supply a patch that will split the
subdivision when the amount of extended type elements is larger than
some threshold and then you can just vary the threshold to see what
works and what doesn't.

Cheers,

Mark