logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] List Archive

From Du Plessis, Bennie Bennie.DuPlessis at sappi.com on Tue Oct 13 15:51:31 BST 2009

>> Hi,
>>
>> are the Links to the list archives (gzip'd text) on
>>
>> http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/
>>
>> broken? They don't work for me....
>>
>> Chris
>>

>Could not confirm. For me they work fine...

I confirm
For me too the link
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2009q4.txt.gz
does not work, but takes me to
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/index.html
in stead without any error maessages. Could it be a corporate firewall
issue?
>From my home connection it times out. i.e. it takes so long to get
anywhere that I invariably loose the telephone connection before I get
results. It's a pity, since I would like to browse discussions from
before I joined. (leisurely in an off-line environment, like download 1
/ 2 zipped text files, and go read it at home)
BennieD

The opinions contained in this message are those of the sender only and do not reflect those of Sappi Limited or any of its subsidiary or associated companies.

"This message, including any attachment(s), may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy/delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies, jointly referred to as 'Sappi') shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like. Any opinions, statements, conclusions and other information contained in this message and/or its attachment(s) that do not relate or refer to the official business of Sappi Limited or any of its subsidiary or associated companies shall be regarded as neither provided nor approved by any Sappi company. Views expressed in this message or its attachment(s) may not necessarily be those of Sappi and Sappi cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or injury resulting from the contents of a message and/or its attachments."

Directors names

A list of Sappi companies and the names of their directors can be retrieved from http://www.sappi.com/SappiWeb/Investor+info/Corporate+governance/Board+resumes

Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal's comprehensive email content security solution.
Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com