logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Reduce road class/speed when road is narrow

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Oct 13 15:39:13 BST 2009

Hi Mark

> It probably has to cope with widths that have either m or ft suffix
> (I have also seen widths in the UK as 6'6" !). Can the style file hack
> that?

All the inequality tests use the ValueWithUnit class that is intended
to deal with things like that.  There is no real implementation of the
idea, apart from attempting to separate the number from the value.

As for 6'6", unsurprisingly the current code wouldn't deal with it
as is!

..Steve