logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1262: Rework the city code.

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Tue Oct 13 15:33:52 BST 2009

Gert wrotes *on* /Thu Oct 8 16:24:36 BST 2009/
> Hi, Steve
>  i have just finished one more test with mdr-r1266.
>  I found an older version(little less data but almost the same) of my
> map which was former splitted into 26 tiles.
> 22 of them i can transfer as single tile or selected group of tiles. But
> 4 of the 26 tiles causes the exception MDR_TRIM_ADDR
> in Mapsoure during the transfer.
> In the moment i can't see anything special in the areas which are
> covered by these tiles.

Hi, Steve,
just to give you a feedback.
With mdr-r1276 (mdr-r1275 i don't tested it) transfering of small maps
works fine.

The riddle above was very simple at least. The 4 untransferable tiles
are the only one where i used real citys. The other don't have. They
only have settlements 0x1100.
cheers
Gert