logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] maxspeed replacement don't works

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Mon Oct 12 16:26:28 BST 2009

Torsten Leistikow wrote:
> Chris-Hein Lunkhusen schrieb:
>
>> Uhh, I thougth that for action rules {...} mfgmap won't stop.
>> But maybe I can work with the 'continue' flag? Is it already
>> included in the main branch?
>>

> The action rule handling is beeing fixed in the style branch. It is not
> perfect yet, but it is working much better in this regard than the main
> branch. So it might be worth a try.

A try yes, but actually the strict ordering without continue (which is
not working) is even worse in my opinion against the trunk. Because with
the trunk you only need to create the rules with a spreadsheet for each
possible combination (yes you might easily add up to 100.000 action
rules then - which will slow down mkgmap a bit) but it is working then.
Also the "continue" on non action rules did not seem to work for me in
the style branch (mkgmap taking ages).