logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing problem (car on footway)

From Chris-Hein Lunkhusen chris66nrw at gmx.de on Sat Oct 10 23:55:38 BST 2009

> I don't find out why my map is car-routing over a
> footway:
>
> <http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/881/route1j.png>
>
> top: my map
> bottom: lambertus routable

> In my style I have following rules for foot- and cycleways:

> highway=cycleway {add motorcar = no} [0x16 road_class=0 road_speed=1
> resolution 22]
>
> highway=footway {add bicycle=no; add taxi=no; add emergency=no; add
> motorcar=no}
>
> highway=footway | highway=path {add motorcar=no} [0x0d road_class=0
> road_speed=0 resolution 22]

Ok, I think problem is the taxi and emergency. I wanted to use
them for special bicycle routing (race bikes / mountain bikes)
but this don't seems to work.

So when I through away all the taxi and emergency stuff from
my style, cars are not more routed on footways.

Chris