logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1268: Make all fields that are known to be variable size

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Oct 9 11:03:37 BST 2009

On 08/10/09 16:45, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Problems: State/County is still mostly wrong - even though POIs in the
> area usually are attributed correctly (as seen under "Properties"!
> Same goes for Cities

OK I will take a look at that. I agree it doesn't always look right, but
I was never sure if it was just bad data.

> Address Search: Residential streets are not included, Tertiary,
> Secondary and Primary are however. Also some other types are missing.
> How is it determined which type to be included?

I just include lines with types less than 8.  Residential roads should
show up with the default style and they do for me.

..Steve