logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1262: Rework the city code.

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Thu Oct 8 14:32:23 BST 2009

>>Steve Ratcliffe wortes on Thu Oct 8 13:10:07 BST 2009/

>>/Anyway try 1268, as I don't have any problems transferring maps with
/>>/this version, even small ones where find doesn't work.
/
>Gert wrotes
>Already done but without success.
>What size we're talking about ? My mapfile in mp-format is 9MB (as osm ~45 MB). I also tried
>one with 85 MB in mp-format, but this also fails.

Update:
Meanwhile i created the index for 4 tiles of the Germany map of openmtbmap.org and build a mapset
out of this.
Yeah, this mapset out of 4 img with 17-20MB each  i could successfully transfer to my 60csx.

Gert