logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1262: Rework the city code.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Oct 8 13:10:07 BST 2009

Hi

>>I believe that there is a problem with very small map sets
>>that causes problems downloading to a device, so make sure that
>>you are making an index from a large enough map or several maps.

> Hm, and why can i transfer the same map, if i compile it with mkgmap-mdr-r1259 but no more with
> mkgmap-mdr-r1261 - mkgmap-mdr-r1266?

Because with 1259 the MDR was not transferred to the device, whereas in
1261+ it is, so there are more things to go wrong.

Anyway try 1268, as I don't have any problems transferring maps with
this version, even small ones where find doesn't work.

..Steve