logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sending multiple maps to gps

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Oct 7 11:36:05 BST 2009

Hi

>> In my case both maps are shown as "family name" "[1] OSM street map"
>> although they were built with different parameters
>> Cheers
>> Carlos
>
> Have you tried using sendmap instead (to create the single gmapsupp.img file)?

This has come up a lot recently, and we should have a go at fixing it.
I wasn't previously aware that you could send down maps in different
families into the one gmapsupp.

The MPS file that gets inserted into the gmapsupp has fields for
family and product ids for each map, so I am guessing it is as simple
as setting those correctly.

..Steve