logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Handling of Garmin magic label codes (highwayshields etc.) differs from mp-format input to osm-format ?

From Ivan Kostoski ivan.kostoski at gmail.com on Mon Oct 5 16:04:15 BST 2009

A line in my style file looks like this

highway=secondary {name '${ref|highway-symbol:oval} ${name}' |
'${ref|highway-symbol:oval}' | '${name}' }

Difference between your line and above example is that you are using
${name|<symbol>} while above example uses only ${ref|<symbol>}. It might
have to do with 'magic' of name = ${name} processing. Hope this helps.