logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1198: Merge in the sea polygon patch from

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Wed Sep 30 10:24:42 BST 2009

Dermot McNally schreef:
> With the merge back into trunk, should I expect that the support there
> is identical to that on the multipolygon branch? [...] but
> if I process it using trunk code I get a mostly flooded map.
>
> Anybody else seeing such differences?

Actually, I don't use the --sea-... option anymore, as there are a
couple of tiles in the Netherlands flooded. This could the result of
splitting (but I'm not entirely sure). It is *not* the geofabric cutout
that is at fault, as one of these flooded tiles is in the centre of my
map (but borders with http://osm.org/go/0E6W1PA_- so could still be a
cutoff problem.

I wrote about this before (17-09-09 12:12).

I did not test the multipoligon branch - but I'm willing to do that; is
there a rough outline of how to use svn branches here? (I'm perfectly
able to compile and patch, I just never used svn branches before).

So basically, for trunk, I leave the sea-polygon thing out, I'd rather
not swim to Utrecht ;)

V.