logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Should inter tile routing still work when splitting Splitter results again?

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Wed Sep 30 08:33:57 BST 2009

L> It sounds indeed like it's quite complicated to do. But maybe, if I
L> lock myself up for a week :p, this could be implemented in software.
L> If the algo works then this should work really well.

Don't lock yourself up for a week unless you really want to! I'm pretty sure
I can address this quite easily, it's just that I won't have time to work
on the splitter any more until late October. It should just be a matter of
telling the splitter to honour any <bound box="..."/> tag in the osm files
and not to grow beyond that (though still hang on to the overlapping nodes).
Currently I'm pretty sure the <bound /> tag is completely ignored.