logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap appears to hang on some split files

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Mon Sep 28 15:39:23 BST 2009

Well, you are probably right in that the Java VM itself in hanging: The
process hung again and jstack reports: "Unable to open socket file:
target process not responding or HotSpot VM not loaded".

Forcing it to attach gave an error about HotSpot not being able to find
a "Symbol". Anyway, I guess it's time to move to another Java VM...