logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap appears to hang on some split files

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Mon Sep 28 15:09:37 BST 2009

Thanks Steve, Chris,

The error files were produced using kill -4 <pid>. Kill -1 till -3 had
no effect on the process. Just switching to using Sun Java is probably
the easy way out, but I reckon it's interesting to find out what
happened :-), so next time I'll try jstack before killing the process.

Sorry that the VM crash dumps aren't useful.