logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1235: Fix hang on continue action.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Sep 27 22:17:11 BST 2009

On 27/09/09 21:28, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Thanks for your work, sadly though for me at the moment the style branch
> is useless because continue on the strictly ordered style rules has no
> effect. (I need to have the rules running not only in order, but also if
> continue given, several rules on the same object. (actually I don't even

Thanks for testing it.  I was trying out your style file and it didn't
appear to be working for me either but I couldn't be sure, since I
don't really know what it should be like.

Obviously it is a bug if multiple lines are not being created.

> Plus, it runs about 10 times slower than the trunk branch (plus continue

I've not really looked at the performance yet, but there is no reason
why it should be any slower, so I'm sure that is fixable.

..Steve