logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strict ordering of action in a style rule file.

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sun Sep 27 14:38:23 BST 2009

Steve Ratcliffe schrieb:
> Right, I can add a continue function.  Would it be possible for
> you or Felix to send me a complete file with those rule so I can
> see how they are really used in practice?

Sure, as an example I have attached the lines-file of my topo-base-layer.

Note that in this example I have also added [continue] statements to the
rules with action part but without conversion part. (This was my try to
fix the rule ordering.) I am not sure, whether this really makes sense.
I think for such rules the continue-function is the normal behaviour.

For my points and polygon files I have simply added a continue order to
all conversion rules.

Gruss
Torsten