logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter R97 needs additional package?

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Fri Sep 25 15:15:25 BST 2009

How did you compile it? How are you running it? There should be an xpp3-1.1.4c.jar
library in the lib directory. If you build the splitter using ant it will
add those classes into the splitter.jar automatically. Otherwise you'll need
to include xpp3 on your classpath.