logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] misplaced road

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Thu Sep 24 23:02:28 BST 2009

Chris-Hein Lunkhusen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some issue at the position 51.123 / 7.19:
>
> <http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9803/bild1zh.png>
>
> I see this on my own map and on Lambertus' OSM routable.
>
> In this area multipolygons are used very heavily.
> Don't know if that could cause this error.

I had the same problem once with some roads. After changing around my
style-file it disappeared. I could not figure out the reason (acutally I
have had roads (created with "continue patch"placed as far as 500m
parallel to their real location - with one road resting at the real
location). Routing was broken in those places and crashed both Mapsource
and GPS. As I was unable to replicate the behaviour, and it went away
after some changes (dunno what caused it to go away) I did not report it
on the mailinglist.