logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search problem due to required "State" value

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Sep 24 12:55:06 BST 2009

On 24/09/09 12:32, maning sambale wrote:
> Excellent progress! I mentioned before I don't get much of this hexa
> engineering.  But I have several mdr files for anyone to look into.  I
> anyone interested?  Where do I dump them?

Thanks, but have plenty.  There are any number of free maps at
mapcenter2[1].

I have started the new branch and will shortly check in code to generate
(mostly) empty files directly from mkgmap.

..Steve

[1] http://mapcenter2.cgpsmapper.com/ (down as I write this;)