logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1216: Added ability to display bounding boxes of route centres.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Sep 22 12:10:57 BST 2009

Mark Burton wrote:
> Felix,
>

>>> Where TYPE is the Garmin line type to use (decimal, not hex).
>>>

> The option parsing code doesn't seem to know about hex so it only works
> with decimal types. A pain, but I can't be bothered to do anything
> about it.
>
> Mark

So instead of 0x27 I would have to write 0x39??

It should have worked with 0x27 as decimal being 0x1b in hex too, as I
have definition for 0x1b in Typfile.

Where is my error?
Or do only 0x00 up to 0x09 work (cause hex identical to decimal) ?