logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search problem due to required "State" value

From Elrond elrond+openstreetmap.org at samba-tng.org on Mon Sep 21 20:38:41 BST 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 07:26:39PM +0100, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
[...]
> I've no idea what the mdr looks like in NT and of course if it
> is vastly different then it will not help the current effort.

MDR-for-NT and MDR-for-nonNT look quite close, it seems.

MDR-for-NT has just some things more than the
MDR-for-nonNT.

But you're right:

The wiki should document more closely, what parts were
found on what kind of map.

( ) non-NT, for mapsource
( ) non-NT, for device
( ) NT, for mapsource
( ) NT, for device

This should really help us to find out, what we need.

Steve, why didn't you start on the for-device one first, it
seems to have lots fewwer things needed, so we should
arrive at "might work" or "might improve *something*"
close?

Elrond