logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitting at country borders?

From dom Team OiD dom at team-oid.de on Sun Sep 20 19:50:28 BST 2009

Apollinaris,

I don't know if you questions was directed to my,
but to create a map which alows routing drom kopenhagen to rome, I have
to take a full europe map.
It is not possible to download demark, germany, austria and italy,
because routing is not possilbe then.
routing only works if I take europe and create a map out of this.
I'm providing these maps fordownoad. In this case the user can download
a denmark, ermany, austria and italy map and
is able to route over map/country borders. Currently the user must
always download the whole europe map.

Marco