logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search problem due to required "State" value

From Elrond elrond+openstreetmap.org at samba-tng.org on Sat Sep 19 14:47:15 BST 2009

Hi Steve,

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 02:20:27PM +0100, Steve Hosgood wrote:
[...]
> I write programs to explore the file format and I guess the other
> investigators do too. I work in "C", I don't know what the others do.
> It would be good idea to have a repository of these explorer programs in
> source-code format for others to pick up and get off the ground more
> quickly.

svn repos: http://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/display

Mdr: http://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/display/trunk/src/test/display/MdrDisplay.java

That's mostly Steve's decoder utilities. My findings for
MDR are also in there. (I haven't commited all yet, I have
some crude things still in my tree.)

Elrond