logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search problem due to required "State" value

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Sat Sep 19 12:43:26 BST 2009

> Is it possible to implement global indexing incrementally?  Looking at
> my mapsource, the "Find Places" has 4 tabs (city, feature, address,
> intersection).  This is disabled when I am using mkgmap generated
> maps.
>
> Maybe we can focus first in creating the city search index first or
> address search and move on from there.

This are my thoughts too.
We have some basic knowledge of the format in the wiki. Has anyone tried
to generate a mdr with the known sections and see what happens on
mapsource or a gps unit.

Is there a branch for the mdr development of mkgmap?