logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Updated splitter (r87) - tile trimming

From Charlie Ferrero charlie at cferrero.net on Tue Sep 15 19:15:04 BST 2009

Is there any simple way to add some logic to make sure a tile doesn't
span two continents (e.g. Brazil and Namibia, in the KML example you
sent, or Nicaragua and the Antarctic)?  I hope I'm not unique in wanting
my tiles to be associated with geographical regions, at least vaguely!

Charlie