logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygon support?

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Mon Sep 14 00:31:45 BST 2009

I don't care so much about efficiency if the results are better. if we
can't support it maybe it's better to drop incomplete polygons.
You asked earlier for some other relation question.
I would say a maximum of 3 levels is just good enough. Also you have
to be careful of loops. Relations can contain other relations and even
themselves.
for map making most are not really important since they are just
collections and have no useful tags for a garmin map.
as an example I use it to have all ways and relations of an import in
a single relation.