logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fun with splitter tile descriptions

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sat Sep 12 13:21:53 BST 2009

I can agree with your findings, it appears to be working pretty well for
me here too. I still have a bit of code cleanup and testing to do before
I check it in but hopefully everyone will be reasonably happy with the results.
Of course it can always be fine tuned in the future anyway if so desired.
In your particular case, using cities5000 instead might have caught those
last remaining tiles?

Cheers,
Chris