logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug report : closed contour lines are opened

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Fri Sep 11 20:00:04 BST 2009

>> The SRTM OSM file was made with srtm2osm 1.8.14.10, the IMG with mkgmap 1182.
>>

> BTW:
>
> The problem does not exist in mkgmap r986. I processed the same source file
> and all contours are properly closed.

I know that there some thime ago there was some error in the douglas
peucker code, which drops the first or last segment of a polygon. A
solution was discussed, but I'm not sure, if this solution has found its
way into the trunk.

I'm a little out of date with my working revisions, so I can't tell at
the moment, but if I find some time, I will update my local copies and
test this point.

BTW:
Is it possible to do checkins for everyone or only to the core
developers? (In fact I prefer not to checkin by myself, because this
means a second pair of eyes looking over the patches)

Regards,
Johann