logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug report : closed contour lines are opened

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Sep 7 20:43:59 BST 2009

Hi David,

> Max_RGN_SIZE and MAX_NUM_LINES increased confidently make possible to
> build my huge contour lines polish format file. Thank you for this change.

I suspect it was actually "Take into account the fact that lines can be
split when counting them." that made the difference. Whatever, I'm glad
it has improved things for you.

> I discovered that mkgmap v1180 doesn't close contour lines. I don't know
> if this bug appears only with polish format files.

Not sure exactly what you mean by "closed", do you mean that the line
starts and ends at the same point?

Cheers,

Mark