logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap creates polygons that break Mapsource panning and also routing in some zoomlevels as well as crashing the GPS

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Sep 4 15:40:11 BST 2009

Hi Felix,

> Ups, sorry, here is the output using logging.properties:
>
> again broken vs not broken

OK, thanks for those. They are interesting because they differ less
than I expected but in an unexpected way (work that one out!)

I want to double check so please apply v3 of patch (attached) and
recreate the log files for the bad and good styles.

Also, do those styles only differ in the number of polygon styles they
contain or do the number of points and lines change as well?

Thanks,

Mark