logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap creates polygons that break Mapsource panning and also routing in some zoomlevels as well as crashing the GPS

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Thu Sep 3 16:03:18 BST 2009

Felix,

> 2. there is also a mapsource installation in the subfolder, just install
> by doubleclicking (with admin rights) install_openmtbmap_at.bat
> Or create a gmapsupp with gmaptool for your gps by doubleclicking on
> create_gmapsupp.bat

I installed the AT map into mapsource and can view it OK (hasn't
crashed yet) although scrolling and zooming takes an age. Did some
trivial routing and that appeared to work.

What should I be looking for? How do I make it crash?

Cheers,

Mark