logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap creates polygons that break Mapsource panning and also routing in some zoomlevels as well as crashing the GPS

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Thu Sep 3 14:20:16 BST 2009

Felix Hartmann wrote:

> Mark Burton wrote:
>> Hi Felix,
>>

>>> No it did not fix it.
>>>

>> That's disappointing.
>>

>>> Please find here:
>>> http://openmtbmap.org/downloads/mkgmap_overload_bug.zip (22MB)
>>>

>> I will look at that this evening.
>>
>> BTW - you didn't confirm that you have assertions enabled.
>>
> yes I have via -ea
>

>> Also, can you split the tile into two to reduce the amount of stuff in
>> it?
>>
> I can try that again, but I think it will not help. 90% of the tile
> works fine, it`s only that small region in the north of the tile that
> does not work.
O.k. I splitted the tile again with --max-nodes=400000 (which resulted
in three new tiles) but problems persists in that area.
So I am sure the split size is small enough. The error must lie elsewhere.