logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap rules tiny break

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Aug 30 22:16:41 BST 2009

Hi

> oh so my logic was wrong. I would have thought that the above would not
> show in case both mtb AND bicycle route is set, and not OR.
> So how would I do that, a rule that needs all three to be true like
> this: ( tunnel=yes & route!=mtb & route!= bicycle ) [....] ?

Yes, that would be true for tunnel=yes and route=abc, but not when
route=mtb or route=bicycle, if that is what you wanted to do.
The parentheses are not needed.

   tunnel = yes & route!=mtb & route!=bicycle

is the same as:

   tunnel = yes & !(route = mtb | route = bicycle)

which might be a clearer way to write it.  This is supposed to
be supported but was never completely implemented. I have
a fix for that which I will commit in the next few minutes.

..Steve