logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Can you set background colour in a TYP file?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Aug 30 18:50:34 BST 2009

Strange, try to look in gpsmapedit what polygon is used for background.
Have you patched it to 0x4a, i have seen some people doing that (though
I don't know what for)?

drawing level 0, and make sure no other is on 0 or it might be displayed
behind the background. Color mode, no clue. I usually use maptk.

Are you sure that the typfile really got transferred to gps? Are you
sure you set 0x4b as polygon to white (line 0x4b or poi 0x4b will of
course not work).
Set a really strange color for say residential streets and look if it
really changes on gps (if it only appears to work....).

Transparency is NOT set? If map is set as transparent strange results
might happen with 0x4b defined.