logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1140: Added support for extended types.

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Fri Aug 28 23:38:22 BST 2009

Hi, Mark,

>/ >I shall work on the extended type attributes so that they are usable
/>/ >from mp files using the syntax described in the cgpsmapper
/>/ >documentation./

 >I have now done this but as you may not want to use them anyway, it's
 >probably best if I just commit that stuff and if it turns out to have
 >any issues, we can fix them later. But if you want to test a patch
 >before it's committed, I can easily issue one.

Wow, you are like a hurricane.
Actually i will make first steps with using extended types.
Afterwards and not until you commit it, i will try this attribute stuff of extended type.
But anyway, thanks for offering a patch to test it. In fact since yet i never tried to apply a patch and build mkgmap.
Ok, maybe soon i will try this also.

cheers
Gert